11.15.2007

Art Basel Miami - Primary Flght - AntiKulture Gallery


PRIMARY FLIGHT: I WILL DOING A MURAL @ ART BASEL MIAMI 2007 : DEC. 6 - 9 :
PRESENTED BY BLACKBOOKS + SPINELLO GALLERY

I along with a handful of Urban Contemporary artists have been invited to do a large mural project during this years Art Basel in Miami.
It will be Miami's first street level, site specific, mural Installation.

The murals will deck the walls of Miami's Wynwood Art District - the winter home to art fairs such as Pulse Miami, Geisai, Scope Miami, Aqua, Photo Miami, NADA + more, housing hundreds of galleries from around the world.

ARTISTS INCLUDE
David Choe, Lady Pink, Retna, El Mac, Richard Hambleton, She Kills He, Santiago Rubino, Siner, Depoe, Logan Hicks, Peat Wollaeger, Kenton Parker, Reyes, Dolla, AIM, MSG, Brandon Opalka, Blek Le Rat, Tes One, Bask, Michael De Feo, Futura, WK Interact, Andy Howell, Cycle, Ellis G, Gorilla Tactiks

I'm Stoked!!!!

Also I will Be Showing at...
Anti-Kulture Gallery

169 NW 36th Street,
Miami, Fl 33127

2 comments:

lynny_lynny said...

You left me out!
Books, Spinello and I curated the show and were happy to have you! I will be posting some shots soon!

Thanks~

Lynn Yohana Howard

lynny_lynny said...

You left me out!
Books, Spinello and I curated the show and were happy to have you! I will be posting some shots soon!

Thanks~

Lynn Yohana Howard